Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Area 51

Very cool! I use a 7 Excalibur on my King Super 20, and I'll bet you would like that piece too.

I am impressed with the sound and versatility you got out of your duo. I'm thinking about jumping into the coffee-house/bar type of thing myself. I was wondering if you ever mic'ed your sax. Not for purposes of hearing it because that was not an issue. I just wondered if you ever did with minimal gain to take advantage of getting some reverb effect for a wetter sound? I noticed that you had a boom mic above the keyboard - was that on? I'm not suggesting that you should, I am asking the question because I was thinking about experimenting a bit by doing what I described above and wondered if you had tried it. This is just the type of gig that I have some opportunities to do here, and I very much enjoyed seeing your setup. I noticed the trumpet and flute on the floor stand too, so it appears you are a one-man band. :cool: Cool. ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.