Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, SOTW! Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be hitting the road again with my band, Progger, for a string of dates in the South. We'll be sharing billing with some really wonderful acts like the Funky Knuckles, the 200s, The Indie Revenge, Olio, and the amazing New York soul singer/composer Melissa McMillan. We'll also be serving as Melissa's backing band for most of these shows, something that I'm very excited about! We'll have some guests along the way, too, such as Mark Lettieri (one of the amazing Snarky Puppy guitarists), Caleb McCampbell (of the Funky Knuckles, and also a contributor to records by the likes of Beyonce and LeCrae), and more. These are the dates we'll be hitting. Please come say hi if you make it out to a show!

March 31: RBC, Dallas, TX (with the Funky Knuckles, Melissa McMillan, Olio)
April 1: Dan's Silverleaf, Denton, TX (with the Funky Knuckles, Melissa McMillan)
April 2: One2One, Austin, TX (with the Funky Knuckles, Melissa McMillan, Temple Underground)
April 6: Hi Ho Lounge, New Orleans, LA (with Melissa McMillan, Micah Jasper)
April 7: Aisle 5, Atlanta, GA (with Melissa McMillan, Indie Revenge, The 200s)
April 8: The One Stop, Asheville, NC (with Melissa McMillan)
April 9: BLDG, Nashville, TN (with Melissa McMillan, Rick Wilkerson)

Then we'll be doing shows in New York City on April 28 (Drom) and May 29 (Fontana's).

Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts