Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Tenor/Alto/Soprano
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone !
I am a Turkish saxophonist who love playing music/jazz.
I would like to share my first album with you. There are 9 originals composed by me.
Also, I would like to get feedback from you, I hope you'll enjoy with it.

Keep in touch,
All the best

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
saxophone, flutes and lil' bit of clarinet
7,427 Posts
I like your soprano sax.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Just finished the album and dug the whole thing man, beautiful tone and sound concept. I hope you stick around and shed some light with us.

-Bubba-

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Listening to "My Guilty Pleasure" now, digging how your soprano sax tone evokes the sound of the Turkish ney.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just saw this and listened to the whole album. Sounds great! Love the compositions and style. Inspires me. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't have time to listen to the whole album just now, but I listened to "The Way". Nice tune and sound. Are there any vocals? I think I'd struggle to listen to 9 instrumentals in a row to be honest, although I know there are people that do like instrumental albums, especially on this forum! Unfortunately it's not my thing, with very few exceptions, I need vocals for a song to have meaning. Don't take that personally, most songs posted on this forum leave me cold, especially where an instrument replaces the vocals.
It's a very nice sound, and I'm sure people will love it, congratulations on releasing an album of original songs, it's a milestone in your life! I will put it on later when I can sit and listen properly, perhaps I'll be proved wrong and be humming one of your tunes tomorrow!
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Absolutely original and versatile Music and performance!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts