Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist/Official SOTW Guru
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if Musicmedic have an option for express shipping on international orders?

I couldn't find it on the website and the good folks there answered a few other questions in my email but haven't gotten back to me re the shipping yet.

Not their fault, but I've got a bunch of things coming in unexpectedly next week and the turnaround is two weeks.

It usually takes more than 2 weeks to get things from Musicmedic to Sydney Australia so I think I'm screwed.

If any of our Aussie members know where I can grab some supplies, mainly some flute clarinet and sax pads that I'm low on a few sizes of, and get them here to Sydney quickly, please let me know.

thanks,

DP

·
Distinguished SOTW Technician, Forum Contributor 2
1,760 Posts
When it comes to pads and pearls, folks may want to email MusicMedic before ordering if you need quick turnaround. They've always been great with supplies that are in stock, but I've run into a couple of occasions where one or more pad sizes were backordered for a few weeks. I've had some key pearls that have been backordered for 11 weeks.

So again, as Rich from MM wrote me in an email, it is sometimes a good idea to email them to check on availability before ordering online if you need supplies right away.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Technician
4,690 Posts
I like you drew, hate international shipping. Im currently waiting on a set op bone nuts for guitars, normally I order and specifically request dhl and its here within 5 days, the last order went via the post and its 3 weeks later now and still not in sight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts