·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist/Official SOTW Guru
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,862 Posts
Oh Baby!

Oh Baby! A true American classic and still massively underrated. Nobody can touch him, IMHO, nobody.

Thanks DP; you just made my day:D . That's the first Vinson YouTube clip I've seen that actually shows him playing and singing. There's got to be more footage out there--eg the shows he did with Etta James?

Rory

Is it possible to save Youtube clips?

D

·
0 Posts
banjopaolo : blues and bebop together!
Yeah, who'da thought it!
That's like the other day, right, yeah. I like had this latte',yeah, y'know. And it had coffee in it! Like whoah, too much! yeah, like, yeah, y'know what i mean.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
rleitch said:
Oh Baby! A true American classic and still massively underrated. Nobody can touch him, IMHO, nobody.

Thanks DP; you just made my day:D . That's the first Vinson YouTube clip I've seen that actually shows him playing and singing. There's got to be more footage out there--eg the shows he did with Etta James?

Rory

Is it possible to save Youtube clips?
yes, go to www.keepvid.com, copy the url for the clip, paste it, it will give you a download link. download the free flv player, save the file to your hard drive, and change the .extension to .flv

shhhh I didn't tell ya that. ;)

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist/Official SOTW Guru
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VictorJ7 said:
Thanks Dog Pants...It is a great clip indeed....
I got to see and hear him when he was with The Johnny Otis Show....
Kool sax playa and singer.
I love that song.......
Don't thank me, thank Bill! He should get a Nobel Prize for that video capture tip. I never would have worked that out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts