Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****** 4th of July Celebration ******

We are celebrating our independence by offering you a HUGE discount on our high quality, hand made mouthpieces. For the one week only (through next Friday), we are giving $50 off selected mouthpieces!
This also includes the just-released Espresso model for alto!
Please visit us at www.mouthpiececafe.com
DON'T WAIT! BUY NOW!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'd like to hear from someone who has the House Blend tenor in 7* or higher. How's it feel for rock/ pop r&b? Is there any comparisons that could be made in your opinions?
Thanks!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
2,323 Posts
Hi Brian,

Any chance you folks will offer a Slant Sig style piece for Baritone?

Thanks!

guido

·
Banned
864 Posts
****** 4th of July Celebration ******

We are celebrating our independence by offering you a HUGE discount on our high quality, hand made mouthpieces. For the one week only (through next Friday), we are giving $50 off selected mouthpieces!
This also includes the just-released Espresso model for alto!
Please visit us at www.mouthpiececafe.com
DON'T WAIT! BUY NOW!!!
That's great..."Forum Contributor 2011" by chance? :)

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,878 Posts
I'd like to hear from someone who has the House Blend tenor in 7* or higher. How's it feel for rock/ pop r&b? Is there any comparisons that could be made in your opinions?
Thanks!
I don't know about the H Blend, but I have tried a Primo and it was very versatile, perfectly fitted for rock and r&b if you blow it in a certain way.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
I don't know about the H Blend, but I have tried a Primo and it was very versatile, perfectly fitted for rock and r&b if you blow it in a certain way.
A certain way:faceinpalm::shock::compress::shaking2::scratch::dontknow::help:?.....backwards?...to the left?...to the right?......while chewing gum?....in an elevator?....with your dentures out?....while eating a slim jim?....

·
5,878 Posts
A certain way:faceinpalm::shock::compress::shaking2::scratch::dontknow::help:?.....backwards?...to the left?...to the right?......while chewing gum?....in an elevator?....with your dentures out?....while eating a slim jim?....
If you only know one way of blowing on a mouthpiece, there is a whole world of sound out there thst you're missing. There are mouthpieces that I can get to sound dark or edgy, depending on how I blow them? Got it or do you need me to draw a picture for you?

·
5,878 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
soooo, you're not really blowing into the mouthpiece, you're hitting it with a hammer?

·
5,878 Posts

·
5,878 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts