1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am searching for a refacer in Wisconsin that I could
send a cheap modern/new Otto link TE Alto sax MP to reface and
customize for the sound I'm searching for.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all thanks! And I have heard great things about Phil-Tone MPs,
I just haven't tried one before because the guy I visit
to try mouthpieces carries mostly standard V16s, sometimes
unique MP Cafes, Runyons, etc.
Is this something you do regularly?

Thanks for the reply!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
13,360 Posts
Yes but Im REALLY far from Wisconsin. Im in France.

I do work from all over. I wasnt trying to encourage you to send it to me (though you can). My point is the mail is the mail. Unless you are going to be at the mpc techs house with your horn it really doesnt need to be in Wisconsin.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
As someone who resides behind the Cheddar Curtain, I can confidently tell you there's no one here in the state. At least not that I know of. There are MANY incredibly qualified refacers/manufacturers who frequent this forum. They all have good reputations and many members here who could speak for the quality of their work. Don't be hesitant to send out (even overseas). Many of us send 'pieces out CONUS and overseas regularly to get worked on. Where are you? Just curious... I'm in Wausau.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Stevens Point, pretty close to you haha.
I appreciate the feedback, I'm looking for a used Meyer 6M I can send to Phil overseas.
I want the piece to have some sentimental value too, and if I send it to Phil, I think I'll remember it forever.
Thanks again!

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I'm in Stevens Point, pretty close to you haha.
I appreciate the feedback, I'm looking for a used Meyer 6M I can send to Phil overseas.
I want the piece to have some sentimental value too, and if I send it to Phil, I think I'll remember it forever.
Thanks again!
Yikes....right down the road! Can't help you out with a Meyer 6M, but I'm sure you'll find one! Phil and many others do great work. I'm sure you'll be very happy with whoever you go with!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts