Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need to make that comment.......

after 2 years playing a SBA tenor i moved back to a Conn ..because I am more into it.......but the mpc- I have been looking for a long time- which was perfect for the SBA
did not work with the Conn.....I was afraid of a long search again for THE piece for the Conn........but... I asked Mark (10mfan) what he would recommend........
and he send me 2 mpcs .... ..just to test....and they fit perfectly for my Conn !!! just GREAT he is the MPC - POPE :toothy7:

THANKS Mark

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2007
1,247 Posts
Hi Thomas,
Now I am very curious. What kind of mpc did the job ?
Otto

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zimberoff HR Great !!

·
Premium Member
15,487 Posts
This was very nice of you to post....THANK YOU FOR THAT.

I try my absolute best to match up the buyers particular needs in a mouthpiece, with the one I think will be perfect, based on their needs.

Not all Zimberoff hr's are great, but this particular one was exactly what Thomas was talking about in his email to me.

I knew it would be a great match.

This Zimberoff was reworked by the great RAFAEL NAVARRO.

Enjoy this Zimberoff and the great Berg I sent you.

All the best, mark

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
i recently got A House of Note (Zimmeroff) HR CV special from Mark...and it is Ungbelievable

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2007
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Mark IS a good guy to to business with...and also a terrific player himself! I got my current 10M from him about 6-years ago and have purchased several mouthpieces from him, all of which have been great players.

It is not surprising that he made a great recommendation for a 10M because a killer nickel plated version was his main horn for a number of years.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I just need to make that comment.......

after 2 years playing a SBA tenor i moved back to a Conn ..because I am more into it.......but the mpc- I have been looking for a long time- which was perfect for the SBA
did not work with the Conn.....I was afraid of a long search again for THE piece for the Conn........but... I asked Mark (10mfan) what he would recommend........
and he send me 2 mpcs .... ..just to test....and they fit perfectly for my Conn !!! just GREAT he is the MPC - POPE :toothy7:

THANKS Mark
I agree completely. I had a great experience with Mark. He wanted to be sure I had a mouthpiece I loved. Plus, he's a good guesser about what sound I thought I was going after.

10fan rocks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts