Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
I hadn't seen it before. Part of me found it amusing, and part of me thinks that is the rudest s.o.b. ever.

rsclosson, I would like to take the opportunity to say your avatar photo has been scaring me for some time now. I do like it, though.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
...well the best ever is spaceman

would come on the subway.... antenni on his head and a beat up soprano(legend has it he was hit in the head with it a few times)

" ...my spaceship has crashed...I am in need of earthly funds to make the necessary reparations....... I'm now going to play space music...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE SPACE MUSIC.....the MORE you PAY...the LESS I PLAY!!!!"

he then went on to squeel, honk, mostly shout through his instrument at VERY high volume in the upper register

great stuff!!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hadn't seen it before. Part of me found it amusing, and part of me thinks that is the rudest s.o.b. ever.

rsclosson, I would like to take the opportunity to say your avatar photo has been scaring me for some time now. I do like it, though.
Thanks. It is getting harder to post here without some negativity, lately. Re: The Avatar. Sorry to say, I didn't get any better looking as I got older. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
My most irritating busker experience was listening to two guys playing "Five Foot Two" without the bridge. AAAAAAAAAAAA. Aaaiiieee!

·
Registered
442 Posts
OMG - that was truly frightening. All of it. I had not seen it before. (And dare I say I hope to never see it again...)

Thanks for sharing! (Again?)

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Well one thing is true, he isn't as bad as what they serve in mall foodcourts like the one in the video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts