1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Albest & MV official announcement

Albest Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. & MonteVerde Music

Date: July 1st, 2010

ATTN: All North American P. Mauriat Dealers, Sales Agents, ¬Artists and Endorsers

After 6 years of operations, MonteVerde Music will cease distributing P. Mauriat Instruments, due to the company founder, Professor Roger Greenberg, retiring.

Effective immediately, Albest Musical Instrument Co., Ltd., the parent company of P. Mauriat Musical Instruments, will handle all P. Mauriat business directly with all P. Mauriat dealers and end users.

How to contact Albest:

[email protected]

We thank you for everything you’ve done for us, and for being patient during the quick transition.
With best regards,
Albest Musical Instrument Co., Ltd.
[email protected]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow, sorry, Doug - weren't you a sales for them up there? What are you going to do now? What's going to happen with all the artists? What about warranties? If it's really because Greenberg is retiring, wouldn't they have known about it long ago and set up another distributor already? So many questions!!

Sad, this isn't very long after Keilwerth went bankrupt. Tough times, eh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan, I was the sales rep for P.Mauriat for New England and E. Canada for 4 years ... I am sure that ALBest in Taiwan will continue to support US dealers and P.Mauriat endorsing artists during the transition. They have a very strong multi-national team in Taiwan who will handle any issues.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nothing wrong with the company, all is absolutely fine, it's simply Roger's decision to 'pull the plug'.

I'm a current P. Mauriat endorser and Roger is a former teacher of mine, thanks to them both for all they've done!

best to all, DC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts