Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are backlogged and trying to make money, but you take time to help and answer questions on SOTW and by email. There aren't many professionals who would do that. It's nice to meet artists who don't live by the motto that, "Time is money!"

·
Mouthpiece Refacer Extraordinaire and Forum Contri
3,407 Posts
My pleasure, and you are very welcome. If I won the lottery or was "independently wealthy" as some call it, I'd be doing this work for free - probably on the porch of some sprawling Kentucky ranch.

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
You are welcome. Giving back to to web has always been a priority for me. I've learned a lot from it. I need to rest between mouthpiece jobs so spending time here fits in fine with my schedule.

Thanks to Harri and the moderators for creating and maintaining a good environment.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2016
4,881 Posts
Yeah, thanks from me too. I got pieces from both (EZ Meyer 6M alto; Mojo Millennium Link tenor) these guys and I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the work from both.

A great resource!

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
373 Posts
Mojo

tomsch said:
Not only do they give back to SOTW but they make good mpcs GREAT!!!!
I'll second that! I've got a great playing Ponzol M1 that Mojo did his magic on. Thanks again. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts