Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, unfortunately a very good friend of mine has a Selmer Mark VI tenor that has dissapeared. It is serial number 86344. It has original lacquer and is a dark goldish brown. Lacquer is in very good condition. It was in a Walt Johnson case and has a bronze lawton in the case-It was in a big cardboard box. This has dissapeared while on Greyhound going from Eugene Oregon to Reno Nevada. No one seems to now when/how it was taken, or missplaced. There is a significant reward for it with no questions asked. If anyone has any info please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Love when that happens! I too would like to hear the story.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the information is still a little mysterious. Apparently the horn was misplaced somewhere in Sacramento. The horn hadn't been accounted for anywhere during its journey. It was supposed to be in on Friday night, but it didn't show up and no tracking info was available. My friend put a lot a heat on Greyhound and a search began. Last night at about midnight my buddy got the call that they found it in Sacramento and it was on its way to Reno. He picked it up a couple hours later. The strange thing is that my friend thinks the box that the horn was in had been opened, but nothing is missing and the axe is fine. Man he is SOOO lucky, I was hoping this would work out, but you never know with something like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts