Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm just dropping this note to recommend a highly reputable dealer: Mike Jones A.K.A. LBAJAZZ. I just bought a Bass Clarinet from him at a great price and he gave me a weeks trail period and even lent me a mouthpiece so I could try it before I got my own. What store could you expect that level of service from? A really nice guy, the entire transaction was completely above board. I would buy from him again without question. All questions were answered immediately, the price was very fair and the clarinet was at my door quickly. What more can I say? Feel secure in buying anything from Mr. Jones, it will be money well spent.
Jay Hay
Toronto, Ontario Canada

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll second that - hes a very good guy to deal with, communication is excellent, mouthpiece was as described and shipped well packed and quickly - what more could you ask? He also gave some good advice thrown in.

Buy with confidence from Mike!! :)

Jason

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
685 Posts
I just bought a German-made Bundy baritone that Mike had to rescue from the dead. This horn screams! Everything about it plays easily. Everything was as Mike described, and I've never seen a more thorough packing job on any horn I've bought. I think I saw a thread somewhere where Mike is looking to get some more beat up baris to rescue. If he does, and you're looking for a great deal on a great-playing horn, don't hesitate to buy from Mike. I won't...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
1,020 Posts
I second all the remarks above with regard to Mike's quality of work and service: communication, packing, speed of shipping, quality of the work on the sax (an overhauled student sax), etc, all were first class.
And it's great to have enough time to try an instrument out before commiting to buy, especially if you do it on behalf of someone else.

What else could I add?
I know! it's very so unusual and pleasing to receive a vintage sax in a case that smells nice!
That shows in my opinion that Mike pays attention to detail.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks AhCheung. I should add here that I have been very fortunate in that everyone I've dealt with on SOTW has been honest and friendly and easy to do business with, both as a buyer and seller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts