Sax on the Web Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011
1,600 Posts
Most (99%) metal clarinets are crap. The other 1% can be very nice. I have a couple that I like.

Check out taxijazz's site. It has a lot of information.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.