Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Message to Mods,
I am unable to send messages. I did have restrictions recently and believe they should expire on this date.
Please address my account and make necessary changes.

Thank you!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,208 Posts
Andre,

Have you tried using the lil’ triangle icon with the exclamation point (in the left column, next to “Promote to Article”? That’s a direct line to the mods.

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III & Naked Lady
29,868 Posts
Andre,

Have you tried using the lil’ triangle icon with the exclamation point (in the left column, next to “Promote to Article”? That’s a direct line to the mods.
Reports or contact button are the best way to contact us, contrary to popular belief we cannot read every single message that gets posted.

Just say *anything* political. That'll guaranfreakintee some attention. ;-)
Again, very often only if members report it. I like a light moderation touch so don't go trawling through for infractions, but we do take note when people find something worthy reporting.

Anyway: issue has been fixed and thread moved.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Reports or contact button are the best way to contact us, contrary to popular belief we cannot read every single message that gets posted.

Again, very often only if members report it. I like a light moderation touch so don't go trawling through for infractions, but we do take note when people find something worthy reporting.

Anyway: issue has been fixed and thread moved.
You know I was just bustin' ballz, Pete! ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts