Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having never been to a show at Yoshi's, I'm wondering whether there's a particular advantage to going to the later show - a hipper crowd, maybe, or (please, please) at least the chance of a longer show? Can any Bay Area folks help me out with this pressing issue?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,617 Posts
I saw Maceo a year or two ago, but not at Yoshi's. (And I have to admit I have not been to Yoshi's in SF.) The show seemed very structured, so I am guessing that there won't be a lot of difference between shows.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not found the later show to run longer. I had hoped for that, but have not found it to be the case.
I saw Maceo a year or two ago, but not at Yoshi's. (And I have to admit I have not been to Yoshi's in SF.) The show seemed very structured, so I am guessing that there won't be a lot of difference between shows.
Thanks, guys, that's kind of what I expected to hear. But hope springs eternal, you know?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
4,320 Posts
I went to Yoshi's a few years back....great music and great food and drinks!!!! I love that place.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
11,501 Posts
Just curious, I've been away from the Bay area for a few years. Is there still a Yoshi's in Oakland near Jack London Square? Are there two now, or did the old one move?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts