Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would pass on some information I ordered my horn form VR Music in Winkler Manitoba.
They are a new dealer and has introductory sale price of 30% off until the end of September. They have a very interesting vision and philosophy. He is just starting out here is the contact information

[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Evan
No not yet,he is just starting out and working on a website. He can get any Mauriat horn you want, other instruments as well. If you email him he can let you know when the website will be up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello every one. I was just going to express my appreciation for all of you who have contacted me about the September sale, thank you. That particular sale is over but I still have great deals in store for you. If you are looking for a P.Mauriat saxophone, shoot me an email and get ready for a great deal!

Vlady at VR MUSIC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Altofreek, thanks for your request. The Brands that I can get are P.Mauriat, Antigua Winds, Amati and RS Berkeley. Recently I have found out that not everyone will let me sell into the United States. Craig at P.Mauriat allowed me to do so but I have to stick to American pricing. The others I am still working with on this.

Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
American prices??? Thanks Craig,
Well if you get a wwbw catalog you'll see P.mauriat saxes advertised.
My prices are always better...i'm in Minnesota.....contact me if it makes a difference!
I;ve sold over 55 P.mauriat saxes in the last 4 years , but no one from this Forum has ever contacted me.
www.alasmus.com

·
Registered
16 Posts
What I mean with American prices is the MAP ( minimum advertising price) polecy. P.Mauriat has a set advertising price for every product, as do other manufacturers, and dealers are not allowed to advertise for less, what the actual selling price will be is a different subject matter. In Canada we are not subject to this polecy, that's why I said "American pricing". So, in other words, let me know if you are looking for a great deal, especially if your shipping address is in Canada. If you are interested in any of the brands mentioned above, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Thanks

Vlady at VR Music

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good day every one, I hope you are all having a merry christmas. I was feeling like blessing some one who is looking to buy a 66 RUL tenor sax. I have an auction on ebay.ca for one of these amazing horns. If you are interested please check it out, you will not be disappointed. The only thing is that this auction is available for Canada only. Of you don't live in Canada but have a Canadin address I can ship to, that will work to.

Here is the url for my auction:
http://http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-P...aultDomain_2&hash=item2a1754e74a#ht_4958wt_89

I wish you all a happy new year.

Vlady at VR Music

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,781 Posts
In the past it was illegal in the States to have a minimum price , now this seems to be changed at a federal level BUT single states can, and in some case (as for Maryland) successfully did for some years now, pass local laws to make this practise illegal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124087840110661643.html

Minimum price was illegal in Canada too but that is also no longer NECESSARILY the case in as much as it is no longer a criminal offence but can be stopped by a court of law if it proves to be detrimental to competition (isn't it always?)

http://www.obj.ca/Blog-Article/b/11992/Is-Minimum-Resale-Price-Maintenance-Legal-in-Canada

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just bought a 67RUL from Vlady at VR music. Everything about the purchase was first class. The sax was shipped fast, the price was great, and he even hand delivered it to me. Oh yea, the Alto is superb! I'm probably going to buy a tenor from VR as well. If you are in Canada and especially anywhere in Manitoba, NW Ontario or Sask., you should really check out VR music for great prices and service. Winnipeg players should definately check this out!

·
Registered
847 Posts
What I mean with American prices is the MAP ( minimum advertising price) polecy. P.Mauriat has a set advertising price for every product, as do other manufacturers, and dealers are not allowed to advertise for less
Thanks

Vlady at VR Music
Well , so much for a free market, and competition in the original "Land of Free Enterprise" - In UK we abolished "Resale Price Maintenance" some years ago, and pricing on many items is now more transparent , and competitive.

The INTERNET also helps- no place for retailers to hide inflated prices anymore !...............At least we can now buy from Europe without the damned import duty as well!

Blowhard2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts