Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year I do a blowout sale for my 10MFAN Anniversary in July.

This year will be no different!

I normally do a sale for a few days for July 4th, and then a sale at the end of the month to celebrate my Anniversary.

This year I have decided to do the blowout sale for the entire month of July!

The sale will begin on July 1 and will go for the entire month of July right through the 31st.

The BLOWOUT ANNIVERSARY SALE will be for ALL of my current mouthpiece models in the black German bar stock hard rubber, and they will all be marked down to a BLOWOUT price of $299 plus shipping.
YES, you read that correctly!!!!

I am looking to move hopefully 200+ mouthpieces for this sale so please be patient, as I will be posting all over the Internet. I have a lot of inventory ready to go for the sale, but other pieces will need to be made, and those normally take about 3 1/2 or so weeks to get completed. The shop is making more as we speak.

These are $151 off their normal price!!!
As with all of my sales like this, there are no trials or returns. Take advantage of this incredible deal, and get yourself a couple of pieces if you are looking for that.
Many buyers will buy multiple pieces because of the incredible price. Several buyers over the years have bought 3-5 pieces and kept the one they were looking for, for themselves, and would sell the others at full retail ($450), so the piece they get for themselves turns out to literally cost them nothing. It’s a complete no-brainer and I’m happy to do this every year to celebrate the Anniversary!!!

This is a HUUUUUUUGE discount, and I’m happy to do it once a year to celebrate the 10MFAN Anniversary.

You will be able to order at the discounted price off of my website with the coupon code word:
ANNIVERSARY

.….or feel free to contact me here at SOTW and let me know what you would like.

Thank you for all the GREAT support over the years and look for new models coming from me in the near future.

All the best,
Mark

www.10mfan.com

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wow the $299 on fire sale come out again! With the crazy inflation going on these two years, the $300 today is probably equal to $275 the same time last year. So at some point, this is actually a better deal than the hot sale $299 offered in last July and December.

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow the $299 on fire sale come out again! With the crazy inflation going on these two years, the $300 today is probably equal to $275 the same time last year. So at some point, this is actually a better deal than the hot sale $299 offered in last July and December.
Yes, thank you so much!
You know I do my best by always offering SOTW a discounted price for my pieces year-round, but my big Anniversary Sale and Winter Holiday sale at the end of the year, are the BIG ONES, with the blowout discount price.

I’m happy to do it!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,011 Posts
Wow! Great deal! I took my tenor neck to my repair guy for a new cork on Monday along with my 10mfan Classic and told him to give the mouthpiece a try if he wanted to. He had never even heard of 10mfan. Picked it up yesterday and he was ecstatic about how well the Classic fit his needs and he is interested in purchasing. I will tell him about the sale and ask him for a finders fee....... like a Daddy O' for my alto. 😁;)

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Great deal! I took my tenor neck to my repair guy for a new cork on Monday along with my 10mfan Classic and told him to give the mouthpiece a try if he wanted to. He had never even heard of 10mfan. Picked it up yesterday and he was ecstatic about how well the Classic fit his needs and he is interested in purchasing. I will tell him about the sale and ask him for a finders fee....... like a Daddy O' for my alto. 😁;)
Thank you for spreading the word! So glad he dug it. This is the time for him to get one!
Sh*t, who hasn’t heard of 10MFAN???
😀😀😀

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,011 Posts
Thank you for spreading the word! So glad he dug it. This is the time to get one!
Sh*t, who hasn’t heard of 10MFAN???
😀😀😀
I jokingly asked him if he'd also never heard of this saxophone brand called "Selmer" :sneaky:. I guess he's been playing his Otto Link for a million years without looking at anything else.

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I jokingly asked him if he'd also never heard of this saxophone brand called "Selmer" :sneaky:. I guess he's been playing his Otto Link for a million years without looking at anything else.
A lot of those older guys will play the same piece forever. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it is always enjoyable hearing when one of them tries a modern piece like my “The Classic” model, and is blown away by it. There are lots of mouthpieces made today that will cause great happiness for players. Lots of pieces that will replace the older vintage mouthpieces, for players today. That’s a good thing. They just have to try them and see for themselves. I’m really glad he liked that model so much and I hope he decides to get one for himself.
All the best, Mark

·
Registered
761 Posts
Well, I guess it's time for me to get a new mpc!!! I've played the same couple of pieces for a number of years but this is enticing me into GAS again. I've read a number of comments including Neff's reviews and now it's just an issue to figure out which one [two?] I'll order in July.

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I guess it's time for me to get a new mpc!!! I've played the same couple of pieces for a number of years but this is enticing me into GAS again. I've read a number of comments including Neff's reviews and now it's just an issue to figure out which one [two?] I'll order in July.
Thanks, Ralph. I listened to 45north on your site, and you guys sound great! I look forward to talking with you to help you get into the right pieces.
All the best, Mark

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,996 Posts
These sales are such a slam dunk with a fantastic price. Best mouthpieces on the market IMO, which is why I've loved playing them for the past 9 years. Congrats to everyone who takes advantage of the sale!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I already have a Robusto and it's amazing, but this sale may make it hard to stay faithful...

If I like the feel of the Robusto, would it be advisable to go down a size/star for the Celebration model since it has less baffle (and thus potentially more resistance) or do they feel about the same?

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I already have a Robusto and it's amazing, but this sale may make it hard to stay faithful...

If I like the feel of the Robusto, would it be advisable to go down a size/star for the Celebration model since it has less baffle (and thus potentially more resistance) or do they feel about the same?
Hi, thank you for the message. You can go with the same size or a half size less on the Celebration. Honestly, no worry either way.
I play both pieces all the time here, and either way is fine.
It’s not like going from a super high baffle to a piece with virtually no baffle at all, where changing sizes would be important.
I use a 6* in both the Celebration and Robusto.
I could comfortably use the 6* in the Celebration and a 7 in the Robusto without any worries at all.

·
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These sales are such a slam dunk with a fantastic price. Best mouthpieces on the market IMO, which is why I've loved playing them for the past 9 years. Congrats to everyone who takes advantage of the sale!
Thanks bro!!! So glad you are digging all of those mouthpieces! You were the first ever to check out my first 10mfan pieces, so it means a ton that you are still loving all of those.
Can you believe it’s been nine years! We have grown so much in such a short time. Pretty amazing!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts