Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
33,554 Posts
Would you consider doing them in different colors?

Just because from a distance...........

I agree, because I would hate to get hit in the back of the head in a case of mistaken identity.

Seriously.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,465 Posts
I need 5 for my new band. With a little help from my Depends. First gig is as soon as al get back from the prostate thing. ohhhh TMI , good luck Dave K

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, because I would hate to get hit in the back of the head in a case of mistaken identity.

Seriously.
Do you want to put in an order for a different color? If so I'll put you on the list, and if there's a big enough demand for an alt color I'll do it! For now the red is all I have and people seem to love them. What color would you want?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
33,554 Posts
Do you want to put in an order for a different color? If so I'll put you on the list, and if there's a big enough demand for an alt color I'll do it! For now the red is all I have and people seem to love them. What color would you want?
Thanks for the consideration, Dave. I don't have a quick answer on that. I love your original concept as is - provocative, entertaining, whimsical. It seems that any other color would lose something in the translation.

Be well,

George

P.S. I love what you are doing with your students!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
yes, that would be the worst case scenario...
but you might just luck out and have somebody hand you a tiki torch...that's not too good either...

Seriously.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts