Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I have been playing the saxs for while now, I'm really not that good. I play for fun in the community band. I have been playing on a YAS-23 almost since I started out oh 16 years ago. I like the saxs but it seems to be taking it's toll on wear and tear. I mean I got the saxs already used, so I'm looking to buy a new one. I'm looking for a basic-intermediate level saxs that will play well and last a while. I really have no clue though how old the saxs is I'm playing now, but here they have a good reputation to last and would be willing to buy a new one. Here are the recommendations of saxophones I came acrossed. Please remember price consideration range (I'm not looking to pay a fortune for a new saxs) and that I'm not looking for an advanced or pro type saxs. Okay, here they are and feel free to offer your own recommendations as well as honest reviews. Thank You!

Yamaha YAS-23
Jupiter 767 GL
Jupiter Carneigie CAS70
Selmer AS-300

·
Registered
431 Posts
Marie:
Welcome to sax on the web.....type, play, reed and respond!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi

thanks, was having trouble posting a thread it would not take it so I was doing a test and now I can't delete the test one! I will try to post my "real" thread again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts