Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv'e really been interested in the Lupifaro Platinum series as of late. I know Chuck Levin is the only Distributor in the US. Has anyone purchased one or experienced playing on the Platinum series? I had some email exchange with the company last week and they really seem like nice people who stand behind what they make.

I have read a few things about the build quality in the past and that the key work was not the best in terms of excessive key play etc. Not worried too much about that as I would have a tech make necessary adjustments if it came down to that. But, if anyone has played one or does own one currently, feel free to jump in and let me know your thoughts on the overall quality and the sound etc. This may make it a little easier for me to make my decision. I am only interested in the Platinum series so I would hope to hear from some people with experience on that particular model. I know Chad Lefkowitz Brown sounds incredible on his but then again, he would make any horn sound good

Thanks

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,509 Posts
Why don't you write to Chad and ask him? I inquired a couple years ago to him before he blew up and he was incredibly helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts