Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a few boxes of these a few months ago and really liked them (tenor sax). However, they came from Switzerland, so they went through customs and that complicates everything (especially the long wait involved). So I was wondering if you know of shops here on the European Union that carry them (the Jazz model). In Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, France, etc.. any European Union country will do.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought some at Howarth of London, which is still in the EU. :whistle:
The last time I checked, they only carried the Classic cut (not he Jazz). I bought a few boxes, liked them, but didn't love them. I'll check again. Thank you.

Update: They do have the Jazz now.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Not the first place to look for saxophone reeds but I ordered a few packages of Lupifaro reeds here a few years ago : www.guitarpatrol.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=lupifaro

I like them very much. That said if you like Lupifaro Jazz reeds you might also like to try the Regal Queen reeds. Both are
produced by Rigotti. I think they are close in characteristics. The Regals maybe a little bit more bright and powerful.

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
I think all the Euro Amazon sites have them. My sax tech in Barcelona has them as well I think. Sax-On is their name. I would mention Thomann but they charge a flat 20 euros shipping for anything less than 300 euros. I wrote them a few years back to ask why they did that for small items and would they revise their policy and they very impolitely told me that that was their policy, they like it, and for me to **** off because there wasn't a chance of their changing it. So dumb because they lose a lot of business for small items that way IMO.

·
Registered
Lupifaro soprano, alto, tenor, baritone saxophones, clarinets and flute
7 Posts
I ordered a few boxes of these a few months ago and really liked them (tenor sax). However, they came from Switzerland, so they went through customs and that complicates everything (especially the long wait involved). So I was wondering if you know of shops here on the European Union that carry them (the Jazz model). In Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, France, etc.. any European Union country will do.
Thanks
Thanks
Dear Musicians, Lupifaro Reeds, Saxophones, Clarinet and Flutes are available also in Netherlands: Saxofoons Archieven - Ulrich Saxofoon, company is based in Switzerland, distributed over the world with swiss company Phaselus SA, with RMusik e-commerce platform www.rmusik.com:love:

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
tenor most of the time, occasionally alto, and rarely clarinet and flute. Soprano stays rested
204 Posts
Dear Musicians, Lupifaro Reeds, Saxophones, Clarinet and Flutes are available also in Netherlands: Saxofoons Archieven - Ulrich Saxofoon, company is based in Switzerland, distributed over the world with swiss company Phaselus SA, with RMusik e-commerce platform www.rmusik.com:love:
Thanks Lupifaro Europe,
I have attempted to purchase a box but the website does not give me option for shipping to Tallinn, Estonia.
Is there anything that can be done? Should I email them directly or rather give them a call? I don't speak Dutch and the site does not give you the option to translate to other languages either. Wander if there is English speaking representative to answer.
UPDATE:
𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙬𝙬.𝙧𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅂🅃🄸🄽🄶!

Отправлено с моего POCO F1 через Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Lupifaro Europe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Lupifaro Europe,
I have attempted to purchase a box but the website does not give me option for shipping to Tallinn, Estonia.
Is there anything that can be done? Should I email them directly or rather give them a call? I don't speak Dutch and the site does not give you the option to translate to other languages either. Wander if there is English speaking representative to answer.
UPDATE:
𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙬𝙬.𝙧𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅂🅃🄸🄽🄶!

Отправлено с моего POCO F1 через Tapatalk
Fantastic, we are glad and proud to send our products in your wonderful country :love:

Thank you for your trust and have a nice musical day:)

Lupifaro Europe
RMusik by Phaselus SA

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have visited the website Archieven - Ulrich Saxofoon, but I don't understand Dutch and they seem to be organised to sell only in the Netherlands. I would very much prefer to make a simple order and pay by Paypal. I have found now that no Amazon site sells the jazz reeds for tenor anymore. It's a pity, because these are my favourite reeds for tenor at the moment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have visited the website Archieven - Ulrich Saxofoon, but I don't understand Dutch and they seem to be organised to sell only in the Netherlands. I would very much prefer to make a simple order and pay by Paypal. I have found now that no Amazon site sells the jazz reeds for tenor anymore. It's a pity, because these are my favourite reeds for tenor at the moment.
Dear Jlima, we can send directly from Lupifaro Headquarters in Switzerland:

Lupifaro Reeds

We also are working to have a local dealer in Portugal and Spain

If you have any questions you can call or write directly to Lupifaro Europe:

Max Pizio
Research & Woodwinds
Department

Phaselus SA
Via Carvina, 4
CH- 6807 Taverne
Switzerland

ph: +41 (0)91 945 28 10
mob: +41 (0)79 314 43 05
fax: +41 (0)91 945 28 12

online shop: RMusik by Phaselus SA
Lupifaro web: Home - LUPIFARO
Lengardo web: Home - LENGARDO

e-mail: [email protected]
RC n. CH-514.3.027.458-1
VAT n. CHE-110.197.376
Legal Seat Lugano-Switzerland

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dear Jlima, we can send directly from Lupifaro Headquarters in Switzerland:

Lupifaro Reeds

We also are working to have a local dealer in Portugal and Spain

If you have any questions you can call or write directly to Lupifaro Europe:

Max Pizio
Research & Woodwinds
Department

Phaselus SA
Via Carvina, 4
CH- 6807 Taverne
Switzerland

ph: +41 (0)91 945 28 10
mob: +41 (0)79 314 43 05
fax: +41 (0)91 945 28 12

online shop: RMusik by Phaselus SA
Lupifaro web: Home - LUPIFARO
Lengardo web: Home - LENGARDO

e-mail: [email protected]
RC n. CH-514.3.027.458-1
VAT n. CHE-110.197.376
Legal Seat Lugano-Switzerland
Unfortunately, ordering directly from Switzerland (which is not a member of the European Union) usually implies customs fees and a long wait in customs.

Dear Musician,

we have also another important official Lupifaro dealer in the EU:

https://www.raffaeleinghrale.it/it/marchi/Lupifaro.html

His site is in Italian, maybe this can help you :);) 🎷
Thank you. Ordering from Italy would be fine, but the link you provided doesn't work.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This link works, thank you. But they don't carry the reeds that I am looking for, the Tenor Jazz #3.
P.S. They do carry the Evo model. I wonder how this differs from the Jazz cut.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts