Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members,

this year we are presenting our instruments at the NAMM 2015!

If you are interested in our instruments and reeds we would be happy to see you in Hall D, Booth 2020.

Try out our revised Lupifaro Platinum sax which comes with a carbon-case. Our developer Luca Cardinali is waiting to tell you the idea behind the Lupifaro series!

We also show our new guitar brand Lengardo.

For further information like us on Facebook, visit www.lupifaro.com and search the forum ;) .

I whish all visitors a great experiance and I would be more as happy to hear about your impressions of our saxes!

Best regards from
LUPIFARO

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hello fellow members,

this year we are presenting our instruments at the NAMM 2015!

If you are interested in our instruments and reeds we would be happy to see you in Hall D, Booth 2020.

Try out our revised Lupifaro Platinum sax which comes with a carbon-case. Our developer Luca Cardinali is waiting to tell you the idea behind the Lupifaro series!

We also show our new guitar brand Lengardo.

For further information like us on Facebook, visit www.lupifaro.com and search the forum ;) .

I whish all visitors a great experiance and I would be more as happy to hear about your impressions of our saxes!

Best regards from
LUPIFARO
What had been revised?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,093 Posts
I am still really hoping that Lupifaro reeds will be available through a dealer here in the UK.

Good luck at NAMM.

Rhys

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey Lupifaro,
Your horns are very nice. I had the opportunity to play one in London a few months back. A friend of mine was thinking about a modern tenor. I am not at all a modern horn guy when it comes to tenors, but we played through a whole bunch of different things. The Lupifaro tenor was a real standout -it was one in some sort of matt gold finish- and really the only one I would have considered out of all the top name modern tenors I played. It just sounded... right. Full and warm and with personality. Our only consideration was sound, and I was impressed. At the end of the session there was only a Mk6, an SBA and the Lupifaro left on the stand.

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Will be trying out the Lupifaro tenor this week. Will give my thoughts.

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Maybe Lupifaroboy is on the horizon :bluewink:
And were off, lol.... been waiting on the wise cracks, ha ha. All good banter boys. Coming tomorrow I hope, jazz quartet rehearsal tomorrow night so wanting to test it along side my Z. Keep yous informed and I'm doing a mini review on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If anyone in the Palo Alto or San Jose area of California we just received a platinum tenor and alto today! Our technician has gone through them to make sure they are perfect and they are ready to be tested out. Come on by if you are interested.

Eric Hand
West Coast Band and Orchestra
DBA Peninsula Music and Repair
DBA Park Ave Music Center
1717 Park Ave
San Jose, Ca. 95126
408-279-5100 x722
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
And were off, lol.... been waiting on the wise cracks, ha ha. All good banter boys. Coming tomorrow I hope, jazz quartet rehearsal tomorrow night so wanting to test it along side my Z. Keep yous informed and I'm doing a mini review on it.
Well done Davey, looking forward to your review, mini or otherwise.

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Well done Davey, looking forward to your review, mini or otherwise.
Yea its here, very very good horn it is. Heres a quick noodle after an hour on her. Off to quartet rehearsal now with her, nice. Sakshama BW G mp, RJS M reeds

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,038 Posts
Fascinating, Davey. How do you find all these otherwise-obscure horns?

Do you have an idea of their output numbers? How do these compare to the Borgani horns? Is there an Italian-style, as the French used to have theirs?

Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts