Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Link soprano piece from WWBW last week. With all the talk of poor customer service and bad Link facings flying around, you'd think it was risky business. I received my order in 3 days and the Link played fine (not the first Link I've gotten that played fine out of the box). I'm not saying that folks don't have troubles with these issues from time to time- just that it's great to be lucky. And while I'm at it, kudos to WWBW.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2007
1,142 Posts
I've just had a similar experience. I placed an order with 6 or 7 items and received the shipping confirmation the next day. I'm expecting the package tomorrow. I, too, have been concerned about ordering from WWBW, but maybe things are starting to get a little better there.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
I just got a sax and four mouthpieces (separate orders) in five days which is unprecedented. I don't know why (maybe wwbw just got lucky w/the post office) but at least from their end, they got the order out immediately. I was flabbergasted. (Packing unfortunately was sorry, but I'm confident they're going to tighten up on that.) I just like wwbw, LOL, what can I say.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The stock is down but they do seem to be getting their act together. I receive stuff in a day or two since I live in Indiana.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just ordered reeds.. got them in 3 days.. no issues...
buddy of mine has ordered 3 or 4 mouthpieces in the last couple weeks... no issues at all... including a $129 Guardala... what a deal!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marty, that wasn't so much luck as it was making wise choices. (traded a minty SBA for it.)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2016
4,881 Posts
blackfrancis said:
I ordered a Link soprano piece from WWBW last week. With all the talk of poor customer service and bad Link facings flying around, you'd think it was risky business. I received my order in 3 days and the Link played fine (not the first Link I've gotten that played fine out of the box). I'm not saying that folks don't have troubles with these issues from time to time- just that it's great to be lucky. And while I'm at it, kudos to WWBW.
I'd say the LINK sounds fine!! Sounds awesome even!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts