Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen some recent pics of Joe Lovano and i see he's using a brand new pearl gold jubilee borgani now.He sure looks cool.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah, that is a beautiful looking horn!
Lovano always looks cool....lol

He could play a $50 sax and make it sound like gold!

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checkout his latest video on his website,Us five session.He's playing it there.As ever he's stellar.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Lovano plays on at least a few, if not more, saxes on a rotating basis. I've seen him on 5 horns in the last two years including the borgani a while ago.

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovano plays on at least a few, if not more, saxes on a rotating basis. I've seen him on 5 horns in the last two years including the borgani a while ago.
Yes but on here he's using a new pearl gold borg instead of his normal pearl silver borg.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Hi

I saw Joe this year ...he was on the Silver one. I was sat about 6ft away from him in the front row . Funny thing is, there was no double arm on the bottom B. ???
As always no high F#.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
2,323 Posts
Last time I saw Joe he was playing his Balanced Action... Isn't it nice to have such nice choices?

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just seen some recent pics of Joe Lovano and i see he's using a brand new pearl gold jubilee borgani now.He sure looks cool.
I got a few hats like that,got the borg,just want a shirt like that.My grandma's curtains look like that.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
32,949 Posts
Funny thing is, there was no double arm on the bottom B. ???
As always no high F#.
Now, of course, we know that he must be playing one of the newer Jubilees with the "OBT" serial number prefix.

I got a few hats like that,got the borg,just want a shirt like that.My grandma's curtains look like that.
Have you yet one of those splendid ligatures? Do we have a report regarding whether he prefers his shoes to sport a spit shine?

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fancy 1 of the ligatures i do,see what santa brings.Thats a new OB Borg for sure,notice the small bell on it.I must say i like the pre OB bell the best,it just looks huge and in your face.Next year if all go's to plan i will be treating myself to a 2nd borg tenor but should i get a normal jubilee or a OB jubilee,thats the question and what finish.I think a Lovano model or a vintage model.Theres a new dealer over here,not stocking as yet but they will be soon so off to London i will go,not to see the queen but king borg the great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts