Sax on the Web Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
So I have as chance to buy what looks to be an S901 in good condition for $2100 on Reverb. Is this a good price? I am a bit hesitant since this is from a company in Japan, looks to be a music store chain. Thing is, they don’t accept returns, makes me a bit nerveous, Thoughts?
Well, I wouldn't pay a premium price from an overseas company I've never heard of, that won't allow returns. It would be quicker, easier, and cheaper, just to pile up a bunch of money in the middle of your garage floor, pour gasoline over it, and set it on fire.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well, I wouldn't pay a premium price from an overseas company I've never heard of, that won't allow returns. It would be quicker, easier, and cheaper, just to pile up a bunch of money in the middle of your garage floor, pour gasoline over it, and set it on fire.
Ha!:mrgreen:
Point taken, I am not going forward on this
thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a S6 that I could part with. I got it from Bob Sheppard who said it was one of his backup horns. I got an Elimona 880 which I prefer due to the modern key work (I don't get a lot of time to practise). so I am keeping that.
nice sound good playing condition

21 - 24 of 24 Posts