Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with information about him please contact me. Especially need his address. Thank you and have a great day! Phil Barone

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Maybe you can contact him through Westcoast Sax . . . . he's listed on their artist page. . . if that's the same guy you're looking for.

https://westcoastsax.com/artists

·
Premium Member
15,496 Posts
I know there was some trouble with Phil and Matt from West Coast Sax a while back with some posting on FB, so I wonder if this is all related. I haven’t heard of this guy.
The problem with Facebook is that everybody can just run loose and say whatever they want to say. I guess there’s a time and a place for everything but I seen a lot of stuff there that I just shake my head at.

Still loving my Barone tenor. A true joy to play every time I play. Thanks again, Phil.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
32,960 Posts
I know there was some trouble with Phil and Matt from West Coast Sax a while back with some posting on FB, so I wonder if this is all related. I haven’t heard of this guy.
The problem with Facebook is that everybody can just run loose and say whatever they want to say. I guess there’s a time and a place for everything but I seen a lot of stuff there that I just shake my head at.
And now you’re bringing the gossip here...

·
Premium Member
15,496 Posts
Not at all. It was brought up here already a while back. Phil was asking about this person and I never heard of him, and so when someone said he was an endorser for West Coast Sax, it’s made me wonder if something happened again on FB. I happen to like Phil and his horns.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Phil Barone,
Chas Miller can easily be reached through Facebook. Why don't you contact him personally and ask him for his home address? :scratch:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts