Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I had a bass friend over last night and we tried to record with me on mics in 1 and 2 and him direct into 3. When I tryed to assign the tracks on logic pro my only options are 1 and 2? So how do I assign the other inputs on the board to a track? and 2 We tried to record him and I at the same time and you can only arm one track at a time. How do I arm for recording mulitple tracks recording at the same time ? Thanks for any info. k

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,219 Posts
1. I had a bass friend over last night and we tried to record with me on mics in 1 and 2 and him direct into 3. When I tryed to assign the tracks on logic pro my only options are 1 and 2? So how do I assign the other inputs on the board to a track? and 2 We tried to record him and I at the same time and you can only arm one track at a time. How do I arm for recording mulitple tracks recording at the same time ? Thanks for any info. k
Make sure you have the audio interface selected for the input under audio preferences, then you should be able to choose which inputs you want to assign to each track.

For arming them all, you need to click the first track, hold "shift", then click the last track. That should highlight all of them - then you click the red "R" for record. Should arm all of them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts