Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to post on For Sale section. When I click to post my thread, I get a message telling me I am not logged in, so I log in again, and the process is repeated like Groundhog Day. Any answers?
Edit. Managed to post this though.

Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru

Registered
I had to re log in just to post this reply. This site is buggy in regards to logging in. Can a mod shed any light?

Out of Office
Grafton + TH & C alto || Naked Lady 10M || TT soprano || Martin Comm III
I had to re log in just to post this reply. This site is buggy in regards to logging in. Can a mod shed any light?
It is nothing to do with mods, the technicalities of the site are rune by the owners @VSadmin

And yes, the site is buggy in regard to a lot of things.

There is already on ongoing discussion about this issue so I'll merge then threads.

Registered
This happens to me all the time . i log in then go to post and Nothing i'm told to log in again ,i'm slow typing and this Discourages me from a second attempt .especially If I've typed a long reply . this is my 2nd attempt at this post!

I love SOTW as it has helped me move forward as a returning sax player this last 7yrs after a 12yr Hiatus of not playing . It just becomes a constant Frustration logging in.

Registered
I've been having this problem for about 6 months (perhaps longer). I use a desktop PC (win 10 and Google Chrome)
It's very eratic, sometimes I have to log in just after having logged in (less than 5 seconds), sometimes I can keep logged in for hours without a problem (rarely). usualy somewhere in between
I guess the software that drives this forum is just buggy or unstable. Certainly not very pleasant to use .....

Distinguished SOTW Member
Randomly having issues logging in today. If I login replying from an email I'm good. If I try to login from my favorites bookmark I get this.

anyone else having this problem?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.