Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an infrequent poster, but longtime lurker. I went to look at the sale ads, and nope. Can this please be corrected? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,693 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
41,471 Posts
actually the rules are that those who joined before the rules took place ( if I recall this properly 2013 ) are automatically “ grandfathered” for everyone else it is minimum of 50 ( never heard of 30, it used to be 100 ) meaningful posts and 6 months membership.

The rules are absolutely necessary

·
4,693 Posts
actually the rules are that those who joined before the rules too place ( if I recall this properly 2013 ) are automatically “ grandfathered” for everyone else it is minimum of 50 ( never heard of 30, it used to be 100 ) meaningful posts and 6 months membership.

The rules are absolutely necessary
He needs 50, (31 more to go) and yes 2013. His join date is 1/2014. 19 posts in 5 years. C’mon, look at my date and post amount

·
41,471 Posts
in that way 31, I thought you were suggesting 30 or more being the threshold, Yes I had seen the joining date was past 2013. I was just recapitulating

·
4,693 Posts
in that way 31, I thought you were suggesting 30 or more being the threshold, Yes I had seen the joining date was past 2013. I was just recapitulating
All is well, I made edit on post #2

·
41,471 Posts
:) we were never in discordance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.