Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my hands on a Lebayle Jazz chamber hard rubber tenor mouthpiece, but they're hard to find. Nothing on WWBW/eBay/etc. on the facing I want (around 7*). I could order one, but it'd take months. On the other hand, there's a fair number of LR and LRII chamber Lebayles out there, but I'm not sure how they compare to the Jazz chamber. I specifically want the Jazz chamber based on the recommendation of a local pro player I respect, but maybe the LRs are pretty similar? Does anyone have any thoughts on how the Jazz and LR(II) chamber types compare?

·
Registered
573 Posts
The jazz and the LR II are very different. The jazz has a straight baffle that endS in a bullet chamber while the LRII has a rollover baffle and open big chamber.
Be aware that they can be tremendously inconsistent with big quality problems. Never buy online if you can not try first or return later and never never never buy directly from Lebayle, he will take your money and you will never receive a mouthpiece! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts