Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
"I do not know anything about the saxophone. It looks like it may have a few problems but I do not know." One of the best horn descriptions ever, when coupled with the photos.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
warning sign: it says it isn't a bundle listing. Real saxophones would be bundled with white gloves.

·
Registered
171 Posts
All right, I give up; I don't see the problem.

By the way, I'm also in the market for a bridge -- can anybody help me out with that, maybe?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
"Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions
- opens in a new window or tab"

Yeah, probably not "fully operational". View attachment 216606

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
"Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions
- opens in a new window or tab"

Yeah, probably not "fully operational". View attachment 216606
Just cosmetic flaws.

·
Distinguished SOTW Technician.
3,206 Posts
The Windsor saxophones I've seen have been dodgy SML copies. This one seems to be a Yamaha copy has to be better .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nearly half a year later it is still not sold. I wonder how long before the ad disappears.

But I have a question for the (Ebay) experts: what could have caused this kind of damage? My guess would be a horde of very angry elephants but I assume those are not very common in Florida...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
That is so funny.

What mouthpiece would go well with that? Should I put Roo pads on that baby?

There is a trauma center in DeBary, I wonder if it'll be shipped from there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts