Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
My soprano is a black 650 that plays well .
BTW, i have that color style on my tenor!.:) :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,156 Posts
Excellent sop, and the seller is an honest ebayer from whom I have purchased two horns in the past.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
1,370 Posts
I also have purchased a few horns from that seller - no worries there at all! PLEASE jump on this horn - it is the matching soprano to my alto and tenor. I want it but don't NEED it - plus 'she who must be obeyed' is already eyebrow lifting over some of my recent non-sax toy acquisitions.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
14,268 Posts
I played a similar soprano last week at Scimonetti's store (Lancaster, CA). I don't know the model number but it was an L.A. Sax with the same finish. It played surprisingly well for an inexpensive saxophone.

Don't know about the one in the eBay ad (all saxophones are different) but if it is anywhere close to the one I played last week, it should work fine for you. DAVE

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I purchased a 655 in gold plate that is a great player from that seller .needed some tweaking from rough shipping but is a great horn at that price point.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I forgot to mention that my tenor sax was purchased also from the same seller and planning to buy that soprano to match my BB tenor but still have to saved some bucks or sell my current soprano..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts