Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, any suggestions for a mouthpiece and reed for tenor Zephyr silver plated '41 model with US engraving ? I would like to warm the sax tone...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sigmund, I will try . Probably milandro is right , the variables are too many no last the feel and taste that is absolutely personal , but I have to start from a point suggested from who had exeperiences in that matter and after I will can search to consolidte from that...I hope

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had an HR link from a friend to test but it is 8* and I am able to use only a soft reed (2 V blu) , anyway the sound seems more for me.I will work in that direction.Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used in the past an HR 7M Mayer on alto Yani and it resulted good for any kind of music played , also for classic style , an all-around MP, it could be the same also for the King....I do not know ....About the metl Berg of the guy nominated , probably the human factor was preponderant in the sound obtained. Who already has an own sound defined , he is able to transmit that in every MP used. Unfortunatly I have not it yet , I am working for this . My goal will be to use the tenor for standard jazz style

1 - 5 of 5 Posts