Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Undistinguished SOTW Member
723 Posts
You know Kenny G came across like a really likeable, humble and humorous guy in this clip. He may not be a PhD or Professor of Saxophone, and everyone here seems to like to laugh at him, but I found him really cool in this video. i won't say any more otherwise I'm gonna get bashed by some people here.

Just don't show this clip to Metheny. That baby might just cry and bawl about how good he is, and how bad KG is, and why is life so unfair and why is KG's playing so bad (he wishes i.e.) etc etc..

Thanks for sharing the clip. I enjoyed it, and I'll stop saying any more positive things about KG before a riot starts here in SOTW.

·
SOTW Administrator
26,204 Posts
KG missed his calling. He's really funny! Almost as funny as Koz....

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
Thanks for sharing the clip. I enjoyed it, and I'll stop saying any more positive things about KG before a riot starts here in SOTW.
pssst. this clip has been posted twice already and everyone is saying how charming, loveable and generally hilarious Kenny is in it..but just so you don;t feel cheated..

Kenny G sux, man! He can't act any more than he can play the saxyphone!! My wife likes listening to him while we get kissy kissy but it really puts me off!! A lot!! And he's rich!! And he plays golf!! Sux!!
Big time!!

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
This is the third thread on this video this week. :bluewink:

·
723 Posts
pssst. this clip has been posted twice already and everyone is saying how charming, loveable and generally hilarious Kenny is in it..but just so you don;t feel cheated..

Kenny G sux, man! He can't act any more than he can play the saxyphone!! My wife likes listening to him while we get kissy kissy but it really puts me off!! A lot!! And he's rich!! And he plays golf!! Sux!!
Big time!!
Haha that's funny too. You and KG should do a video together, it would be hilarious! And I love your avatar - it's really cute in a funny way.

·
8,322 Posts
You and KG should do a video together, .
No way man! Im not gettin on a film set with that sucker!!

Wait. What kind of money are you offering?

·
SOTW Administrator
26,204 Posts

·
723 Posts
No way man! Im not gettin on a film set with that sucker!!

Wait. What kind of money are you offering?
Haha! Come on, be a distiguished SOTW rodent and just do it for world peace, what say you? The money will come when it wins an Oscar or a Golden Globe...

And you have a chance to call him 'sucker' to his face (after completing the shoot)! And you should tell him Metheny hates him cos I think he's not aware of it... That should wipe the smile off his sucky face right?

·
8,322 Posts
Haha! Come on, be a distiguished SOTW rodent and just do it for world peace, what say you?
World peace man.. How i gonna spend world peace man? I got my chips my Bud and i gonna watch me the supabowl man.. That girl off glee is on what a dufus!! i was expecting cristina aguillera of the dirty era.. JEEEEEEZ!!

·
723 Posts
i was expecting cristina aguillera of the dirty era..
Cristina Aguillera? She sux man , sux man! And she can't act any more than she can sing. Sux man!

Cristina Aguillera yeah, she floats my boat also.. talking seriously for a moment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts