Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I say edited. I watched your live of saying Kenny G like 5000 times... and it was not of optimal quality lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
I looked up this game online and it sounds...really, really bizarre. I probably shouldn't be surprised that there's a market for it, but...wow.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,951 Posts
Do you have KG socks too? Live..the chosen one may be viewing ;).
Maybe you’ll get a invite for a sit in:headbang:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,387 Posts
Do a version where you do a commentary voice over as the "announcer" like Holey Moley. Thats what makes it funny, the seriousness of the announcing K

·
Premium Member
15,497 Posts
“ Go to the nearest utility and play the song Songbird in the key of G with all your heart and soul.
If you pass GO, collect one locket of Kenny G’s hair”.

Thank God you had enough sense to strap that board in so it was safe in the car.

I will go on record right now letting you know that I feel completely confident that you will be contacted by Kenny G at some point, and he will join you in a video. I look forward to that!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I so want to play this game. Seriously. Has anyone actually played this game?!?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
7,651 Posts
Many of us find Kenny G's music boring.

Some find McDonald or BK hamburgers to be rather tasteless.

Plain old tap water you can get for free in a plastic bottle costs a dollar.

Some rap stars are selling 'music' with one chord and no melody and making millions.

Enough people buy and actually eat enough "TV Dinners" to keep an entire freezer aisle in the grocery store stocked.

There seems to be a statement here, but I can't figure out exactly what it is. Mediocrity rules?

Anyway, you can't argue with success.

Insights and incites by Notes

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
The G-Man is a great artist. He has a formidable technique and makes a very, very good living playing soprano and some tenor. It's immaterial whether we like the sound he produces or not: punters love his playing and pay big dollars to hear him. I spent 15 years as a pro and only managed to scrape a living out of it, so hats off to him for his success. I wish him well with his board game.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
7,651 Posts
I play commercial music for a living. I will not criticize anyone doing the same thing.

Notes

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,387 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Am I the only one who genuinely wants to play this game?! I mean, it's a game about sax--what's not to like? Are there no other gamers on this forum? :|

1 - 20 of 23 Posts