Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has the PDF files of the Keith Oxman Sonny Stitt Transcriptions BOOK 2. They are no longer posted on the website I visit. I am hoping someone downloaded them. I have BOOK 1. If anyone is interested in it, PM me.

--Ron

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd like to see a book 2 as well, i have the first PDF.
there seem to be some Stitt solos on Scribd.com, by the way...
(plus there are Stitt solos i transcibed for free which get sold by others ;-/ )
-A-

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have both PDFs. PM me and I'll gladly email Book 2 to you!

·
Registered
577 Posts
IM sent, Elmiguel.

·
Registered
258 Posts
PDFs have been emailed to everyone that's asked me so far. If you didn't receive it for some strange reason, just let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wondering if anyone has the PDF files of the Keith Oxman Sonny Stitt Transcriptions BOOK 2. They are no longer posted on the website I visit. I am hoping someone downloaded them. I have BOOK 1. If anyone is interested in it, PM me.

--Ron
Ron,

What email address should I send the Stitt Transcriptions to?

Keith Oxman

·
Registered
20 Posts
Keith,

Just wanted to say I really appreciate the amazing job you did on these awesome transcriptions. I have BOOK 1 and have been working on Groovin' High.

Did you ever transcribe Cherokee, or Best Slow Blues? I haven't transcribed anything for awhile, and was considering writing one of these out.

Have a nice weekend!

Zac

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Saxophonist Extraordinai
261 Posts
...Wow, nice to see Keith here!!! I'm glad folks enjoy those Sonny Stitt transcriptions, I've had them for years and it was fun to clean them up and have them available for download from my website. Thank's to Keith for his generosity and hopefully I'll be able to post them again someday....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I'm also interested in getting ahold of the Keith Oxman Sonny Stitt Transcriptions! If anyone has a pdf of it, please pm me.

Oh and I'm new to this forum. My name is EJ!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Saxophonist Extraordinai
261 Posts
Keith emailed me yesterday. I should have both books back on my site by tomorrow. He and I both appreciate the interest in those transcriptions....

Charles McNeal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts