Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudo's to Keith. He's one of the good guys. Honest, good at what he does, an asset to the community.
Tom

·
Forum Contributor 2012, SOTW Saxophone Whisperer,
3,209 Posts
Truth!!!

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,832 Posts
Great guy and refacer. He has been at it for a while now and stays under the radar. Had him do multiple pieces and never an issue.

- Saxaholic

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009-
2,759 Posts
Willing to share what he knows with the community, too.

·
Premium Member
15,488 Posts
So true.....

I have had loads of mouthpieces that Mojo has refaced, and he has always done a great job.
I love the videos he has done on YouTube as he is always willing to share his craft with everyone.
Those videos are superb!

Always professional to deal with, also.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
So true.....

I have had loads of mouthpieces that Mojo has refaced, and he has always done a great job.
I love the videos he has done on YouTube as he is always willing to share his craft with everyone.
Those videos are superb!

Always professional to deal with, also.
+1

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Well, I like him too. And kudos, indeed (with or without an apostrophe)

(also, just wondering whether this thread was started based on something specific (of which I am unaware) or whether it's more just a general comment.)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I too have used Keith in the past. I still have my "grail" Guardala Studio that he refaced (a WWBW version) that really transformed that mpc. I play darker mpcs these days but this one is still the absolute best Guardala Studio I've played including an original that I sold because of Keith's reface on the WWBW version.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,312 Posts
Keith is an absolute great person to deal and to talk too.
I have made him rebalanced some mpcs for me once or twice in the past.
Very good prices too.
Just a great guy!
Like some already said ,he s not afraid to help you out,and share with you his expertise.
All the best
Mario

1 - 16 of 16 Posts