Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Backpack case customized for a Keilwerth SX90R tenor saxophone. I bought this case a few years ago for my horn, used it for about a year, then bought a BAM case. Now, I have this extra case that I don't need taking up space in my relatively small NYC apt.

The case is in good condition, but the back area near where the backpack straps are has started to tear. This can probably be easily reinforced by a luggage person and it will be a quality case. I bought the case for $350, but I'm willing to part with it for about $150 (negotiable). Even with the little bit of reinforcement needed, I think this is a decent price. I'm not desperate to get rid of it, but since I'm not using it, I'd like to see it.

Also, I am considering selling my original Keilwerth case, which came with the horn. It's a solid case and looks great, but is not practical for me because I live in NYC and take my horn on public transportation. So, I use a backpack case and don't need this anymore.

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested and I can forward pics so you can see what it looks like. Thanks.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
And how much is the original JK case? I might be interested if it's cheap enough. I've got the opposite "problem" as you; i.e. I need a case that will fit a JK for storage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts