Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know how to get any Keilwerth swag?

Basically, I just looking for some case stickers (you know, for like road cases, etc...) maybe a t-shirt, or polo shirt with the Keilwerth name and logo on it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
I'm unaware of any. While a JK owner in the past I would've loved to have some, but could never find anything....... :(

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've emailed a couple of dealers and they all replied that Buffet never made any swag available. Maybey things will change once Sonare gets their distribution ramped up.

I also emailed Keilwerth directly, but have not recieved a response yet.

·
4,370 Posts
That is a long story.....it all started with the Yamaha soprano palm keys being much easier to get a decent sound out of, then my small hands/short fingers not really working well on the JK tenors, and then me getting the guilts for owning a Shadow alto since sold and getting sent a used and abused "new" black nickel SX90 from WW&BW to replace it........I do need to get a Yamaha tattoo now darn it! :cool:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Completely off topic, but Joe Jazz every time I read the last line of your tagline I think of this

·
4,370 Posts
Awesome! Thanks! A dream come true! I'm wondering how many bottles I'll need to cover my wife and seven dogs? Maybe 4 bottles for the wife and two per dog? Geez, I'll be spending all my spare time polishing now! :shock:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,544 Posts
Just put 'em in a soundproof box with some anti-tarnish strips and they will be much lower maintenance (wife and dogs) than ever before...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Guys If you want anything like that pls let me know as I run a garment work shop also here in the philippines,if you just send me a logo that you want. I can print them along with a Te shirt,
scottie

·
4,370 Posts
Oh, sure.....never mind about that trademark infringement stuff! The Keilwerth people are already suing me for my tatoo, I don't think I want to add t-shirts to the charges....... ;)

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,647 Posts
Joe Jazz said:
That is a long story.....it all started with the Yamaha soprano palm keys being much easier to get a decent sound out of, then my small hands/short fingers not really working well on the JK tenors, and then..etc, etc, etc.
...which is also why Joe keeps sending back manly products marked "S" because he thinks they've been "Supersized" and are too large. :D

·
4,370 Posts
Speaking of which, Gary did you receive those "S" sized raincoats back in the mail that you were kind enough to loan me? Room for two of me in there!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts