Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Great Info guy, thank you!

I have an alto JK ST90 Serial # 050511 R.O.C

Looking for on table I can see that it was made between 1960 - 1964 but I don´t know about the series ( I, II, III or IV ). How can I check the serie thru serial number, please?

I just want to know if it was made on Germany, Czech Republic or Taiwan.

Thanks,

Machado

· Registered
38 Posts
I sent an email to Keilwerth asking about serial number list and "Made in".
As soon as they answer I will post here, if they answer me !
Guys,

I sent the following email to JK:

I have an alto sax Julius keilwerth ST90 Serial # 050511 R.O.C but I don´t know about its series ( I, II, III or IV ). Please, could you tell me what is its serie and where it was made (Germany, etc...)?

And I got this answer:

Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our instruments. I checked our records for you. The St90 instruments with this kind of serial numbers were manufactured from 1973-1981. If your instrument is an ST90 saxophone it dates from this time and was one of the first series (I or II). I was wondering about the R.O.C. written on your horn because in this time all the ST90 saxophones came from Czech republic and not from China. That's why I am not sure if this is a Keilwerth instrument.

So, I sent another email with two pictures, one from JK engraving and another from serial number. I am waiting for second answer and I will post here for who want to know.

See you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.