Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
5,050 Posts
Dave runs the store. they have an expert repairman in there and daves wife teresa helps dave run the place. She is really nice too and does lots of jobs in there .This trip was especially good because he just has tons of horns and mouthpieces and treats me great.Its like you just walk in and tell him what tip size you like and what kind of sound your shooting for and he just starts lining up mouthpieces for you to try. as many as you want. Dream come true. No wondering after staring at a pic on the net (how this one or that one will play and sound)You just take a good reed or 2 and start to go at it rapid fire.any ways Id thought Id let some players know about him that might be near Columbus.(he is actually like 15 miles east of Columbus) that its worth a trip .Before I met Dave I would just guess what I might like and buy it here or off ebay and hope but my average for finding keepers that way was really low.
My wife has family outside of Columbus... I'll have to remember this if/when we visit them next time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts