Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,903 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting and refreshing material, as usual. The Voicing video, however, is giving me an error message. I look forward to watching it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011-
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting and refreshing material, as usual. The Voicing video, however, is giving me an error message. I look forward to watching it.
Thanks Jlima, I hope the voicing video is working for you now... I just put up one more lesson today:

Whole Tone Exercise:

http://mattotto.org/?p=1154

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,903 Posts
Hi, Matt

Thank you for the drones. This is going to be really useful and inspiring for my practice sessions. I use to put a small tuner on top of a given key on my CASIO keyboard to serve as a hold function, but this is definitely going to be more useful and practical.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011-
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, Matt

Thank you for the drones. This is going to be really useful and inspiring for my practice sessions. I use to put a small tuner on top of a given key on my CASIO keyboard to serve as a hold function, but this is definitely going to be more useful and practical.
I'm glad to help, that's funny, I would do the same thing in one way or another.

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
This is great stuff. Way over my head though. I'm still trying to play a regular V7b9 - I resolution so this'll have to wait a bit. [Impnt]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Wow, really great exercises Matt... I guess I know what I'll be doing for 2010.... practicing!

Thanks, and I'll try to contribute some $ when i can.

Paul H.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts