Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading really good reviews regarding the Kessler horns, I decided to take the plunge, and ordered a Kessler Custom Deluxe Brushed Finish Tenor. (I actually wanted the Standard Custom Brushed Finish, but they were temporarily out of stock.)

I spoke to Chuck Kessler at length, and he answered tons of questions before I pulled the trigger and ordered the sax. The folks at Kessler are great, and they're happy to spend time helping you through the process.

I also have a friend who has bought two Kesslers (an alto and a soprano), and is delighted with both.

Kudos to Chuck & Dave. I can't wait to "fondle" my sax when it arrives next week. :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
You will not be disappointed. I purchased one of these for my son as I thought I was looking for a beginner horn. I played this horn and was pleasantly surprised at the intonation and the depth of tone. Congratulations and I hope that you will be as surprised as I was. Chuck and Dave are really good guys to deal with also.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
5,444 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. I bought the lacquered custom deluxe back in January. It was a difficult choice between it and the brushed finish. Both very nice. Chuck and Dave are excellent to work with, answered all my questions very patiently, and will not disappoint you. It was my first tenor. (I grew up on/with alto, years ago.)

You give us no history. Drop in to the New Members thread and introduce yourself, give a little background, especially musical.

Welcome to SOTW! It's quite a resource. Enjoy the horn!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts