·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jody Jazz SUPER JET "Tenor"

Brighter
Louder
Stronger...

So bright, in fact, you'll think you're playing alto like the dude in the ad...

#AtLeastHisHandsArentBackwards

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Yeah, I think that's actually Jody in the ad. There's an alto version of this piece that I think actually came out before the tenor piece. Probably an oversight in the ad copy. I demoed the regular JJ Jet tenor piece and thought that was painfully bright can't imagine how loud and bright the Super Jet must be.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
But still, was it that much more trouble to slap a tenor on there, Jody?

#neverforget
OMG.......lol. Yeah, those pics literally drive me up a freaking wall. Every time I see some moron post a pic like that on eBay, I send them a message and basically tell them how idiotic they are by putting a saxophone on a stand like that. Kinda defeats the old "quick release" concept, doesn't it? ;-)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Jody Jazz SUPER JET "Tenor"

Honestly, I don't blame Jody. I've spent a fair amount of my day gig time in ad production, catalogs and publishing. Most likely, some poor schmuck opened up Photoshop, was told to change the copy because they didn't pay for a reshoot or new photo, and an account manager sent it to press without any actual musician seeing it.

I took this from the current WWBW catalog, so it's not like Jody thought for one second this would escape notice. He probably had/has no idea this ran like this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts