Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I just wanted to spread the news - "A comedy drama about a young musician struggling with life, love and his dream to play with the Funk Legend MACEO PARKER.

Tagline: "It's what you don't play!"

Status of the project - preliminary shooting completed in Bratislava, Slovakia and in Dublin, Ireland. All scenes with Maceo Parker are shot already (click the link above). Principal photography planned for Summer 2010.
"

The planned release according to the Facebook fanpage is feb 2011...
Waddayasay ? I say I'm [Impnt] :D

· Registered
599 Posts
Poor Maceo. They made him say that old line, and be a jerk while saying it. I'd probably watch it if I could fast forward everything but his playing. Does the kid really play, or is it dubbed? Anyway, Let us know when the DVD is 50% off, I'll consider it for sure, maybe. Meanwhile, I have an unexplainable urge to make myself a nice thick luncheon meat sandwich.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poor Maceo. They made him say that old line, and be a jerk while saying it. I'd probably watch it if I could fast forward everything but his playing. Does the kid really play, or is it dubbed? Anyway, Let us know when the DVD is 50% off, I'll consider it for sure, maybe. Meanwhile, I have an unexplainable urge to make myself a nice thick luncheon meat sandwich.
Why such pesimism ?:?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.