Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to play and listen to Jazz and Gospel but I can never pinpoint a favorite whenever I am asked because there are so many but I must say that playing and most of all listening to Cannonball gives me that special feeling and it just takes me away. So I must ask, what is your favorite to listen to and play and why does it give you that special feeling?

· Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,865 Posts
Mercy Mercy Mercy. It's really spiritual, powerful and bluesy at the same time. Cannonball Adderley's versions of it are a must listen.

· Registered
919 Posts
WOW, so many I can't really pick just one. "He Looked Beyond My Fault", "Amazing Grace", "Near the Cross", "Farther Along", "His Eye is on the Sparrow", "Great Is They Faithfulness", "Draw Me Nearer", "Blessed Assurance", .... I have played all of these on several occasions.

Didn't interpret your question in the sense that you were asking about "players" but more so songs played.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.