Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,596 Posts
Admin Note

What is happening is that newly joined members need to get their firsts 2 posts manually approved by an admin before it to show up in the forum - This is a measure to prevent forum spam - Somehow, things got messed up and you managed to get your first post to show without admin approval otherwise retracer wouldn't have been able to read you, let alone post in this very thread. I'm not sure what happened there :dontknow: but it was probably due to your several attempts to edit and re-submit your posts.

The forum also automatically hold posts for approval when you hit the submit button too often during a certain time lapse - Again, this is a measure to prevent spam

Finally, newly joined members also need to achieve a certain number of posts (I believe number is 5 currently) before the forum automatically grant them permission to send PM - Yet another measure to prevent spam because there are now spammers that join not to post their spam in the forum but in PMs resulting in that they don't get detected immediately - However, you should have still been able to PM a forum admin - Whichever, now that I know you are a real person, I'm going to make sure that you can send PMs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts