Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please contact me if you are interested in selling an Otto Link ligature that would fit a metal tenor STM mouthpiece at a reasonable price. Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Mike, Amazon had them for $18 or so. They're listed as Alto ligs for metal Otto Link, but it's actually the same lig. A lot of people here are using Seller 404 metal ligatures, but there's so much variation in mouthpiece diameter the stock lig is probably the safe route on a budget. Also, cheap Eb clarinet ligs and soprano HR ligs sometimes fit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much Brian, I was wondering if the alto version would fit on a tenor piece. I currently have a Rovner that I'm using with it and it is ok...but wanted to try the matching ligature if I could find one. I'll order one on Amazon straightaway and sincerely appreciate the guidance. Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
The stock ligs are so cheesy now, the plate rotates, and they feel cheap. I actually disassembled a Theo Wanne Enlightened ligature, and used the screw and plate in the Link ligature. Works very well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts