Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
yes. Ive bought a few solo transcriptions from him they are great. When i had a slight problem getting them because of my computer he was cool about helping through e-mails . Fair price too.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
He is very trustworthy and accurate. I have purchased alot of transcriptions from Curtis.

Don't hesitate, buy.

B

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,878 Posts
Highly recommended.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've purchased many dnloads from Curtis as well. He's not 100% accurate 100% of the time. That being said, I will continue to purchase from him because I agree that his work is very good (he's that close to 100%)and you can't beat his prices. I echo the statement "Don't hesitate to buy"

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2011
781 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
+1.
I have bought some transcriptions from him before and he is super fast to get them emailed to you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Curtis is very reliable, very prompt and his transcriptions have helped me greatly

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
+1 for Curtis. Super nice guy that does a good job. Whenever I go on a Smooth Jazz cruise I have the sax players sign one of his transcriptions of one of their songs. Sometimes they ask for a copy......

·
Registered
109 Posts
+1 for Curtis. I've gotten dozens of transcriptions from him and he's been very quick with sending them. And if I do happen to notice a minor inaccuracy, he's handled it quickly too. Before I bother to transcribe anything, I check to see if he's already done it, to save me the time. The price can't be beat for the time it saves. By the way, Joe Jazz, if you do take any transcriptions on a jazz cruise for autographs, take along some extras to get signed and send them to Curtis. I know he appreciates it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts